sleepwalking and COMMUTING do not mix

This is my humorous Toastmasters Speech Division D Contest performance (I was representing Frederick Toastmasters).  In this video I discuss how the hours we spend doing things will add up and how we could accomplish more if we could just utilize sleepwalking to take care of mundane tasks. 

This is the 4th speech that I have crafted and delivered.  I was excited to receive 3rd place at the Toastmasters Division level.

I hope you all enjoy and think it is a little bit funny - Judi Fox

Relevance:  I mention COMMUTING to work near the end of the speech.




PS - Here are some of my favorite Toastmaster Humorous Speeches that I found on YouTube and a website that I used for great tips from John Kinde and his blog posts at www.humorpower.com.


This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply